From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lessard, Tera
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Confidentiality Agreement

Hello All-  At times our tutors have access to student information of a "personally identifiable" nature.  We would like all tutors to sign an agreement as to our expectations regarding the privacy of the information they may have access to during their employment with us.  Does anyone have such a document that they would be willing to share with us?

Thanks much,

Tera Lessard, MA
Tutoring Services Coordinator
Spokane Community College