Rebecca- we use a Google form that all tutors are required to fill out
after a tutoring session.

But I would love this information too as we have looked for a few years for
something to meet this need. We individually match and allow the tutoring
pair (and sometimes group of 4) to set their tutoring schedule. The
matching process, or really it's inputting all the data, that is most time
consuming. Please post to the group if you have any suggestions.
Unfortunately though I feel like I have heard and looked at it all and not
found anything that fits our smaller institution.

Thank you,
Suzette

*Suzette Staal, *MAE
*Coordinator of Tutoring Services*
*Academic Success Center*

*Hope College *
271 Van Zoeren Hall
PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422
616-395-7830    *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
hope.edu/admin/acadsuccess/ <http://www.hope.edu/admin/acadsuccess/>