Hello,

We are looking for a dynamic individual for the Assistant Director of Student Achievement/The Learning Center position at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA.  Please see the job description:
https://jobs.wit.edu/postings/2340

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers,
Joan

Joan Giblin
Director, Student Achievement/The Learning Center
Beatty 402
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Ave, Boston MA 02115
617-989-4573
CRLA Northeast Chapter Communications Coordinator