The Association for the Tutoring Profession
12th Annual Conference
Tutoring: Elevating Student Success

ATP invites you to attend and present in Chicago at the Westin Hotel, Michigan Avenue. Please take a moment to share your ideas on this year's theme Elevating Student Success with your colleagues from across the nation. We would like to invite you to share your promising and proven practices with your colleagues by being a presenter at our 2016 Conference. Get your proposals in early before your semester gets too busy!
PROPOSAL and Award Application DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1ST, 2015

Come and show case the innovative ways you are using technology and social media, the creative learning strategies and training techniques you are using in your centers, the effective ways you are managing your program, collecting data, and reporting on your successes, or anything else that makes your academic support programs distinctive. Students and professionals alike are encouraged to complete submit proposals at

ATP 2016 Proposal Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qrdx0sC7IqA-7k9VLYBDyZItAPayjzGvHFbLPVT86q8/viewform?c=0&w=1

Award Information: http://www.myatp.org/awardsscholarships/

Award Application Submissions: http://www.myatp.org/awardscholarship-application/
Proposal deadlines and acceptance notification dates are as follows:

Call for Proposals Now until - November 1st, 2015

Presenters Notified By - December 20th, 2015

Presenter Acceptance Deadline - January 15th, 2016

12th Annual Conference March 20th - 23rd, 2016

The types of sessions we are looking for are: workshop, panel or roundtable, and demonstration. We have 60 and 120-minute time slots available.

  *   Workshops - offer practical solutions or innovative ideas for the audience. Presentations involving power points, handouts, and Q&A are usually expected.
  *   Panel or Roundtable - focus on a particular issue and usually involve multiple participants or a small group presentation. Audience participation is expected.
  *   Demonstration - offers the audience a real-life look at a tool, product, or innovative idea that has a hands-on approach.

We look forward to receiving your proposal and having you and your colleagues join us in Chicago.

Plan to be a part of the exciting 2016 ATP 12th conference.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1ST, 2015
For Conference Information Please Go To http://www.myatp.org/

For Questions About Proposals Please Email Dr. Pinder Naidu, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>