We are excited about our upcoming conference in Chicago March 20-23, 2016.

We know this is a busy time of year for all of us, so ATP is extending our proposals and award application deadline to November the 15th, 2015.

Please go to www.myatp.org<http://www.myatp.org>  OR https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qrdx0sC7IqA-7k9VLYBDyZItAPayjzGvHFbLPVT86q8/viewform?c=0&w=1https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qrdx0sC7IqA-7k9VLYBDyZItAPayjzGvHFbLPVT86q8/viewform?c=0&w=1
for proposal information
and http://www.myatp.org/awardsscholarships/
for awards.

Looking forward to receiving your proposal and networking with you next year.

Justine Chasmar
Tutoring Coordinator
Academic Success Center
1956 ASC Building, Rm 205