Hello colleagues,
We are reviewing our current Supplemental Instruction payroll policies.  We have traditionally paid SI leaders via stipends (writing center and subject tutors are paid on an hourly basis), but we are considering moving to an hourly wage.  We are wondering how you all pay your SI leaders and what factors have played into your decisions on this topic.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Kitty Kaar
Director, Tutoring Support Services
Academic and Learning Support Services
La Salle University