​Answers in a different color....​

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.
*The fact is that ours [people with disabilities] is the only minority you
can join involuntarily, without warning, at any time*—Nancy Mairs, author