Hi-

I have a student research team looking at a small growers market of about
20 vendors and how the twin goals for the vendors of sense of community and
economic performance are affected by overall network structure as well as
specific network position for vendors.

Does anyone know of published or unpublished research like this?

We may find that this network is sparse and very centralized on a few
nodes.  If we also find lower sense of community, it would be helpful to
compare this market to others, but we only have our single case at hand to
measure.

Thank you!
Jordi Comas

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*
Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Blog (under construction): Simple
Tools. <https://simpletools.blogs.bucknell.edu/>

Netcentric <http://netcentric.blogs.bucknell.edu/>: Resources for Teaching
Network Theory and Research

Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>

*Assistant ProfessorSchool of ManagementBucknell UniversityTaylor 112570
577 3161*