Hi all,

I'm writing a review piece on studies that have applied network analysis to
legal questions. It's a law review piece, so if you've written something or
you're aware of pieces that would be relevant to a legal audience, please
send the citation my way. An non-exhaustive list of the types of
topics/studies that would be relevant might include:

   - Precedent citation network studies
   - Statutory/regulatory network studies
   - Criminology studies that use network analysis
   - Policy-relevant studies that use network analysis
   - Studies of the legal profession that use network analysis
   - Linguistic network analyses that use legal texts

In addition to referring to these in the review article, I'll compile and
share the reading list with SOCNET.

Thanks,

--
Ryan Whalen