PATH <http://www.path.org/>, an international health non-government
organization, is continually expanding our use of SNA tools and methods to
design and evaluate health interventions.

We are currently hiring a researcher/M&E expert in the field of social
network analysis (ideally of information sharing networks, ideally in low-
and middle-income countries) with experience in monitoring and evaluation.
Please see job description here
<https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=301235&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1012582&level=levelid2&levelid2=24200&startflag=3>
and
circulate to others who may be interested. Best,

Jessica Shearer, PhD

Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation

PATH

[log in to unmask] | www.path.org | @jessicashearer
<https://twitter.com/jessicashearer>

Tel: +1-206-302-4870 | Skype: jess.shearer

Mail: PO Box 900922 | Seattle, WA 98109 USA