CALL FOR PAPERS

The 5th INSEAD Network Evolution Conference (NEC) will be held on October 29/30, 2016 in Fontainebleau.

The INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution is a two day event where we will provide a forum for researchers interested in organizational networks. We are looking for submissions that have the potential to set directions for the intra and inter-organizational networks research. The following is a list of potential topics to discuss, but the submissions can go beyond them:

a) What are the new and under-researched drivers of network dynamics (e.g. multiplexity, actors’ characteristics, cross-network mobility of actors, co-opetition between actors)

b) What are the network outcomes for individuals or organizations (e.g. not only competitive advantage and market performance but also organizational and individual creativity)

c) What can organizational networks research learn from other disciplines (e.g. psychology, big data analytics)

As usual, we expect this to be small conference (around 30 papers) so that the participants can receive quality feedback.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

◦ Ron Burt (Chicago Booth University)

◦ Martin Kilduff (University College London)

◦ Bill McEvily (University of Toronto)

Other confirmed participants:

Gautam Ahuja, Aks Zaheer, Dovev Lavie, Martin Gargiulo, Tiziana Casciaro, Henrich Greve, Charlie Galunic, Ajay Mehra, Joe Labianca, Michael Jensen … and counting

INSEAD Organizers:

Andrew Shipilov, Frederic Godart, Michele Rogan, Vikas Aggrawal, Rose Luo, Jason Davis, Bala Vissa, Ithai Stern, Julien Clement

Please consider submitting a full paper to [log in to unmask] by June 10, 2016.

There is no attendance fee, but the participants should cover their own transportation and lodging in Fontainebleau.

More information on the program of past conferences can be found at:

http://faculty.insead.edu/andrew-shipilov/network-evolution-conference-2016