Have you never reviewed network papers for OMT in the past?  We need you!

Have you never attended the Academy of Management meetings?  We need you!

Have you reviewed for OMT in the past?  Don’t worry, we still need you
too!!!

You do not need to be members of OMT yet, or even the Academy of
Management, to serve as a reviewer. We welcome people worldwide at all
stages of their careers. You do not even need to be planning to attend the
annual conference (although we welcome you to submit research and join us
in August in Anaheim, California if you can!).

Reviewing is a great opportunity for scholars to learn about the OMT review
process and read some of the newest work in the field before anyone else.

We expect to receive hundreds of submissions (including many with social
network components) for the 2016 Academy OMT program and* we need your help
to review them*. Please sign up *now *to review for OMT in 2016!

Signing up is really easy. Please go to http://review.aom.org and click the
“Sign Up Now” button. Create a user account and remember to choose OMT!!!

Your reviewer assignment will be based on the keywords you indicate as your
areas of interest and expertise. You will receive papers and/or symposium
to review in the third week of January and will have until mid-February to
read the assignment and review it.

*Please note that even if you have reviewed in the past, you still need to
sign up again for the 2016 Annual Meeting.*

OMT depends on a terrific pool of reviewers and we need you, your friends,
your colleagues, and your enemies to sign up in order to ensure a great
program in Anaheim.

We recognize and award the very best OMT reviewers with an award from the
OMT Division!

Thank you in advance for willingness to contribute to the field in this
important way!

Sincerely,
Marc-David