---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Martin Loewi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Interactive Software
To: "Jones, Eric C" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

I've developed the following for my own purposes, which are collecting data on a network as I build it, and watching the progress as I go. You can think of it as network-structured note-taking program, with built-in visualizer. SUPER simple, super easy.

https://github.com/amloewi/glutton

Here are a few screenshots: You can add notes to a node, or to a relationship (in which case you're shown the notes on the nodes at the same time), and navigate to a new node/edge by putting node names in the url, or clicking on the graph.

It would require a small amount of setup (create a folder, launch the app from the command line, maybe download a few python packages) but I'd be more than happy to help streamline that if anyone were interested in trying it for themselves.