Dear all

Some time ago I asked Socnet member for information about Elizabeth Bott. Several of you got in touch with stories and papers you had written This is not an academic publication and there was no space for acknowledgements or a bibliography, so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support.

Best wishes

Dr Kathryn Oliver
Departmental Lecturer in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
Department of Social Policy and Intervention
University of Oxford
01865 280329