Hi all,

I'm writing a review piece on studies that have applied network analysis to legal questions. It's a law review piece, so if you've written something or you're aware of pieces that would be relevant to a legal audience, please send the citation my way. An non-exhaustive list of the types of topics/studies that would be relevant might include:

In addition to referring to these in the review article, I'll compile and share the reading list with SOCNET.

Thanks,

--
Ryan Whalen
ryanwhalen.com