***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.
I'm writing a review piece on studies that have applied network analysis to legal questions. It's a law review piece, so if you've written something or you're aware of pieces that would be relevant to a legal audience, please send the citation my way. An non-exhaustive list of the types of topics/studies that would be relevant might include:
- Precedent citation network studies
- Statutory/regulatory network studies
- Criminology studies that use network analysis
- Policy-relevant studies that use network analysis
- Studies of the legal profession that use network analysis
- Linguistic network analyses that use legal texts
In addition to referring to these in the review article, I'll compile and share the reading list with SOCNET.