Yesterday afternoon, 10/27, I had a flock of 31 Black Scoters fly into Ponce de Leon Inlet and settle briefly on the water before flying off.

This morning, 10/28, I had an amazing 277 Lesser Black-backed Gulls on the beach north of the north jetty at Ponce de Leon Inlet. There must have been 10,000+ birds including 1,000 Royal Terns, 500 Sandwich Terns, 5,000 Laughing Gulls, over 100 1st cycle Herring Gulls, a few Great Black-backed and Ring-billed Gulls, Black Skimmers, Common Terns and more.
Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL