Hi Everyone. Since I first reported the Shaprtail Sparrows in Shiloh on the first of October I have been checking them through out the month. The second time I went more sparrows had showed up. Around the third time there were 25 to 30 Saltmarsh Sparrows in there. They were feeding in groups of 5 to 6 birds.
The marsh was high on the first of October, but had steadily gone down until I went today. Note: I did not see any Nelson's until just recently when I saw only 2. So if you are interested in the Saltmarsh Sparrow you should be able to see some however the marsh is high again with the rain and southern directional winds. Also seen there are the Savannah Sparrow, Swamp Sparrow,  and Common Yellowthroat. A Northern Harrier frequents the area too. Today numerous Sedge, and Marsh Wrens had showed up. I went late today with 10 mph winds, 18 mph gust, cloudy with light rain. The sparrows have spread out more in the area.
  I have accumulated a number of pictures of these sparrows on the first 2 or 3 pages on my flickr site. You can see different variations of the Saltmarsh Sparrows in there. Today I saw another Nelson's, but I believe it's the same one I photographed earlier in the month. I have 4 pictures with this report. The first 2 are the Nelson's Sparrow, and the last 2 are of the Saltmarsh Sparrow.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/21746034224

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22199465250

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22206367041

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22131037839