Thank you to everyone who responded!  I got some good suggestions and some confirmation that my planned approach was fairly sound too.  Bottom line, it is hard to control document copies once they are printed:(

Have a great Thursday everyone!

- Brett

Brett Wise CRM, IGP, CIP | American Board of Pediatrics
Director of Records & Information Management
111 Silver Cedar Court
Chapel Hill, NC 27514