Our friends at Information Governance Solutions (IGS) have started a blog
series on the 5 key steps for Defensible Disposition of Structured Data.
During this series they will discuss the business problem / challenges of
managing structured data long-term and how a “Defensible Disposition of
Structured Data” program can help organizations responsibly address those
challenges in a most cost effective manner.

http://bit.ly/1GqGkhk
http://bit.ly/1GqGkhk+

--
Peterk