I spent the last 2 days (Nov 3rd and 4th) in south Florida. I was chasing the Northern Wheatear mainly. I found the bird at Channel 2 Bridge on the northwest side mostly feeding on the rocks below the railing. I only once saw her once in two days perch on the railing. I also birded Lucky Hammock and checked on the Golden-yellow Warblers on Card Sound Road. At Lucky Hammock the best finds were 4 Scissor-tailed Flycatchers, and 2 Western Kingbirds. It was good to be in south Florida again.
  I am in the process of going through my pictures, and putting them on my site. There you can see different photos of the Wheatear and the other birds I got on the trip.
Here are some samples....

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22401774759

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22792127005

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22604643840