Yesterday evening, 11/10, I stopped off at Daytona Beach Shores and found 11 Franklin's Gulls mixed in with the flocks of Laughing Gulls. The birds were scattered from Dunlawton Avenue to just north of Van Avenue. The best tactic is to park at Van Avenue Park in Daytona Beach Shores and walk north and south to look at the flocks of Laughing Gulls. This makes a total of 45 Franklin's Gulls that I have seen in Volusia County in the last month.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL