Saw my FOS American Robins Friday morning 11/06/15. First I heard them, then saw a flock up high. Heard them again this AM. All at Bayard Conservation Area off SR 16, outside of Green Cove Springs in Clay County.

Other FOS observations include: (Nothing unusual except for one but dates may be of interest.)
10/10 Ruby-crown Kinglet
10/15 Eastern Phoebe
          House Wren
          Golden-crowned Kinglet
10/16  Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

The GCKI was seen in the same area as one(s) seen there 4-5 years ago. This area is the most productive I've found in BCA. Probably because the trees are diverse, thick and there is water.

Good and lucky birding to all.

Lenore McCullagh
Orange Park, Clay County