Yesterday I went to Michael's area in Daytona Beach Shores where he has been reporting seeing Franklin's Gulls. I searched Rector Park and the park just north of it. I located 9 possibly 10 Franklin's Gulls. This is the most I have ever seen at on time. It was amazing! I had one that had the red starting on the bill. Not sure what stage that is, but maybe Michael will comment on it. Now is the time to go to Daytona Beach Shores if you are missing a Franklin's Gull on your list.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22909798745

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22504519168

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22896501242

Danny Bales