Hello ACM! We hope you are having a great Fall semester. This is ACM Weekly, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings.

Hope to see you at our events!

What's Going On: This Week

Friday Night PotluckHacks with ACM

EAT THE NIGHT AWAY WITH ACM!

Tired of there not being enough food at Friday Night Hacks? Sick of eating pizza over and over and over again?

Us too.

JOIN ACM for our inaugural PotluckHacks this Friday (in lieu of Friday Night Hacks). Bring a dish to share (or keep for yourself), mingle with other ACM members, and share in the festive we-are- almost-out-on-Thank
sgiving-break spirit! See you on 11/20, at 6PM!

Happy Holidays and have a great break!

Join us in the ACM Fishbowl during our office hours~

Annie: Wednesdays, 9:30- 11:30AM

Robert: Tuesdays, 12-2PM

Josh: Mondays, 4-6PM

Bernie: Thursdays, 2:30-4:30PM