This morning, 11/19, I stopped for about an hour at the north end of Canaveral National Seashore, south of New Smyrna Beach in Volusia County, to do a short sea watch. In about an hour, I found 73 Pomarine Jaegers and one likely Long-tailed Jaeger. In addition, I had about 80-100 Black Scoters, 300+ Northern Gannets, 16 Red-breasted Mergansers, 1 Franklin's Gull, hundreds of Laughing Gulls, 1 Herring Gull, 2 Lesser Black-backed Gulls, hundreds of Brown Pelicans, and many Sandwich and Forster's Terns. I also had a Bobcat cross the road.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL