Yesterday 11/19/15 I visited the Refuge again. This time I checked on the
Sharptails in Shiloh first. Saltmarsh Sparrows still outnumber the
Nelson's Sparrows. There are numerous Sharptails out there. While
photographing the sparrows I had 2 Clapper Rails walk right by me. Also
had a pair of Mallards in the River. They appeared to be wild
Greenheads, and not domestic.
  After the Sharptails I looked for
more sparrows. A lot of the sparrow habitat is overgrown. Normally I
would see numerous Savannahs. I found only four in one area I always
bird. I continued searching the Brevard County section of the Refuge
with not much luck. I did locate a White-crowned Sparrow in some scrub
oaks. Also note there were numerous Swamp Sparrows in Shiloh. I had a
great day photographing the birds! We need some cold weather!!

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/23103278906

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22761416639

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/23103308996

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/22761592209