Thank you.

Best Regards,
Joo Yong

On 23 Dec 2015, at 6:55 am, Dave Lane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Yusuke Yamana

Many thanks if you can send me the pdf of this paper

Regards

David Lane

A/P David J.W. Lane
Email: [log in to unmask]

From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Yusuke Yamana <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Validation of Psolus and Thyone

This is Yusuke Yamana, in Japan. The new Thyone paper is now published. If you need a reprint, please contact me, and I will send you the pdf file.

Sincerely

Yusuke Yamana

Dears Mark and Gustav! Thank you very much! It is wonderful that Oken is admitted as original outher of two common holothuroid genera again. Alexey.