From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Yusuke Yamana
Sent: 17 December 2015 00:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Validation of Psolus and Thyone

This is Yusuke Yamana, in Japan. The new Thyone paper is now published. If
you need a reprint, please contact me, and I will send you the pdf file.

Sincerely

Yusuke Yamana

Dears Mark and Gustav! Thank you very much! It is wonderful that Oken is
admitted as original outher of two common holothuroid genera again. Alexey.

Суббота, 21 ноября 2015, 23:41 UTC от "Mark O'Loughlin"

Greetings all

Two matters:

I do wish to acknowledge and thank Gustav Paulay for looking after our
holothuroids on WoRMS. A remarkable and reliable and invaluable resource for
us, that does not just happen. Sincere thanks, Gustav.

At Gustav's initiative, he and I applied to the ICZN in July 2012 for the
reinstatement of Psolus Oken, 1815 and Thyone Oken, 1815 as available names
. Very recently the Commission voted unanimously in favour of our
application. Just 200 years after Oken created the generic names!

Attached is a scanned copy of pages 237 and 238 of the recent Bulletin of
Zoological Nomenclature 72(3) September 2015 with the case and ruling.

With gratitude to Gustav and the Commission, and best wishes to you all

Mark

Peter Mark O'Loughlin
(Honorary Associate Museum Victoria)
Mount Sion Community
126 The Avenue
P.O. Box 851
Parkville. 3052
p. +613  <tel:%2B613%2083590179> 83590179

Всего самого доброго,
Алексей