Dear Graduate Coordinators:

During the Fall recruitment season, the Office of Graduate Minority Programs collected information from over 600 prospective students interested in graduate education at the University of Florida.

The universities that we attended and collected student information are as follows:

*            Bethune-Cookman University

*            Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU)

*            Florida International University

*            Florida State University

*            University of North Florida

*            The University of Florida

If you would like access to the student information collected please let me know. I will provide you with a password protected excel spreadsheet.

Addition recruitment tools available via the Graduate School:

  *   National Name Exchange: Database of underrepresented ethnic minority students who are in their sophomore, junior or senior year of their undergraduate education who have expressed interest in attending graduate school. https://www.grad.washington.edu/nne/
  *   Graduate Candidate Identification System:  Database of Florida undergraduates
  *   GRE Search Service: https://gresearch.ets.org/gress/

Again, if you would like access to student information retained in these databases please contact me directly or our office at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Sincerely,

Erin D. Rice, MS
Coordinator, Office of Graduate Minority Programs
The Graduate School University of Florida
107A Grinter Hall
PO Box115500
Gainesville, FL 32611
Office 352.392.5868
Fax 352.392.3773
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>