Dear Graduate Coordinators:

During the Fall recruitment season, the Office of Graduate Minority Programs collected information from over 600 prospective students interested in graduate education at the University of Florida.

The universities that we attended and collected student information are as follows:

·            Bethune-Cookman University

·            Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU)

·            Florida International University

·            Florida State University

·            University of North Florida

·            The University of Florida

If you would like access to the student information collected please let me know. I will provide you with a password protected excel spreadsheet.

Addition recruitment tools available via the Graduate School:

Again, if you would like access to student information retained in these databases please contact me directly or our office at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Erin D. Rice, MS

Coordinator, Office of Graduate Minority Programs

The Graduate School University of Florida

107A Grinter Hall

PO Box115500

Gainesville, FL 32611

Office 352.392.5868