UPDATE

Date:     December 22, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          Fall 2015 Conditional Admission Registration Hold Update

We just finished reviewing all Fall 2015 conditionally admitted graduate students who had to finish all of the first-semester courses in which they enrolled with at least a 3.0 grade point average and no I (Incomplete), U (Unsatisfactory) or W (Withdrawn) grades.

We lifted registration holds for all students who met those conditions on their admission.

For students who did not meet any or all of those conditions on their admission, the registration holds remain in place.

Students who met the terms of their conditional admission for Fall 2015 are now free to preregister for Spring 2016 courses today (December 22, 2015) or December 24, 2015 through January 3, 2016.

They also can register for Spring 2016 courses on January 4, 2016, by 5 p.m., after which a late registration fee of $100 will apply.

Spring 2016 drop/add and late registration runs January 5, 2016 through January 8, 2015, and on January 11, 2016.

Please notify your conditionally admitted students accordingly about these updates.

If you have any questions, please e-mail Office Manager Gregory Orloff at [log in to unmask] before 12 noon tomorrow, December 23, 2015.

Thanks much!

A tidy end of the semester, happy holidays and a happy new year to you and yours!