Hello Listers,

I am looking for a program / software / ideas to assist with matching
tutors and students. I am familiar with TutorTrack and Accutrack but these
do not quite fit our needs.

Our tutoring program does not allow students to schedule in open blocks of
time with tutors. Instead, students request a tutor in a subject area, and
a staff member matches them with a coordinating tutor. Then the tutor and
student organize a time to meet each week. We have a good record keeping
system for appointments, but are looking for something to help "place" the
large volume of students requesting a tutor.

Ideas?

Thanks!

--
Gwen Van Gerpen

Luther College
Director of Student Academic Support Center / Disability Accommodations
www.sasc.luther.edu
Preus 108D
563-387-1270