Good Afternoon,

We are in the process of converting to the Accuplacer test also, and I want
to know how many of you are using or not using Accuplacer WritePlacer?  Why
or why not?  Thanks and have a good weekend.

--
Jane M. Kithcart
Director of Academic Support Svcs. & Placement

*The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to
think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true
education.*

Martin Luther King, Jr.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html>