Hello, All,

Due to retiring at the end of the calendar year, I will likely not do much
professional reading for a while.

I will take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation for all the
collegiality and free sharing of ideas, and even materials, that I have
enjoyed as a participant in this list serv. Many thanks to everyone!

All my best wishes as you continue the significant and rewarding work of
learning assistance.
Lois

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Jermaine Privott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good Morning Colleagues,
>

> Thank you for your responses to my previous inquiry. I thought I'd press
> my luck and go again:
>

> As it relates to our work, what do you plan to read over break? Or, said
> another way, what literary works influence your profession?
>

> I always enjoy adding to my library.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Happy Holidays,

> Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA
> Director
> Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program
> Sage College of Albany
> 140 New Scotland Avenue
> Albany, NY 12208
> (518) 292-1764
> (518) 292-1803 (Fax)
>

> "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
> become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the
> intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all
> copies of the original message.

> browser to

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College
Goshen, IN
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.