I VERY highly recommend *make it stick.* A chemistry professor brought it
to the attention of our faculty and of my colleague and me in Academic
Resources. The strategies that are presented help students study smarter,
not just harder or longer.

Lois

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Vera Mayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am working on a super book. Really opened my eyes!
> Make it stick, Peter brown, Henry Roediger, and Mark McDaniel.
>
> Vera Mayes
> Learning Commons Coordinator, Math & Science
> Tallahassee Community College
> 444 Appleyard Drive
> Tallahassee Fl 32304
> (850) 201-8122

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College
Goshen, IN
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.