How many of us began to read Saundra's message and thought to themselves,
"This could have written by Saundra" before finding at the end that it was?
I will look forward to this read! I also plan to get a copy of *Making It
Stick: The Science of Successful Learning, *by Peter Brown, Henry Roediger,
and Mark McDaniel. But I don't promise to do all work-related reading over
the break:-)

Best end-of-term and holiday wishes to all!
--Leslie

Leslie Foley
Director of Academic Assistance
Pacific Lutheran University