Hey Kimberly,

I assume you already have a copy of "The Master Tutor."

I recommend looking at two websites as you continue to improve your program. Look at CRLA's website for their ITTPC (International Tutor Training Program Certification) and look at NCLCA's LCE (Learning Center of Excellence). Both are great resources.

Martin Golson
Director, Academic Support
Austin Peay State University

Sent from my iPhone