Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Haberer
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Accuplacer

We have temporarily gone back to the Accuplacer after using the Compass for a number of years.  We are still looking for something better.  Our cut scores and placement guides are attached.  I'm happy to answer questions.

APSU, class of 1976!!!

Kathy Haberer, Director
Student Development and Counseling
618-468-4126