Print

Print


They are entered by staff, not automatically uploaded.  

Sometimes we see students immediately after they take the test and advise them from the printed copy of their scores.

Kathy Haberer, Director
Student Development and Counseling
618-468-4126
FAX 618-468-7257
www.lc.edu/disability



-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberley Proctor
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Accuplacer

@ Kathy Haberer - once the tests are scored, are the scores automatically uploaded into your administrative system so that advisors have quick access to them?

On Dec 4, 2015 2:44 PM, "Golson, Martin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Thank you.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:
[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Haberer
> Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:40 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Accuplacer
>
> We have temporarily gone back to the Accuplacer after using the 
> Compass
for a number of years.  We are still looking for something better.  Our cut scores and placement guides are attached.  I'm happy to answer questions.
>
> APSU, class of 1976!!!
>
> Kathy Haberer, Director
> Student Development and Counseling
> 618-468-4126
> FAX 618-468-7257
> www.lc.edu/disability
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:
[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Golson, Martin
> Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:28 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Accuplacer
>
> Hello Listers,
>
> Our institution is considering Accuplacer. If you have used Accuplacer 
> at
your institution and are willing to talk to us about your experience, would you please send me a reply off-list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin Golson
> Director, Academic Support
> Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4 Austin Peay State
University
>
> (931) 221-6553
>
> "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca
>
>
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your
subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html
>
> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your
subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html
>
> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your 
> subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web
browser to
> http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html
>
> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html

To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your
subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html

To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]