We did analysis of placement and outcomes in our mathematics
student/courses and found zero correlation in developmental math. So the
dev math program no longer uses Accuplacer for placement. Instead, we
created an algorithm based on our data that uses GPA (20%) and ACT Math
scores (80%). We are in the process of verifying outcomes based on using
the "rubric" which you can see here:
http://www.weber.edu/wsuimages/academicaffairs/Assessmentandplacement/Place
ment%20Version%207%20(8-19-15).pdf

Our Mathematics department still uses Accuplacer at this time. And it is
used for English.

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Developmental Mathematics
Weber State University