At UK, the central learning center has tutors reporting to an Asst.
Director.   A few colleges have tutoring centers that have a mix of
faculty and TA(s) that oversee tutoring.

On 12/2/15 10:21 AM, "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on
behalf of Jermaine Privott" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of