Jermaine,
Iım planning to read ³The Organized Mind² by Levitin.
Best,
Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  ||  Associate Director
Undergraduate Learning Program
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
328 Frist Center
(609)258-6921  || http://www.princeton.edu/mcgraw/us/

On 12/6/15, 11:06 PM, "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on
behalf of Jermaine Privott" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of