I will be finish reading Disrupt Yourself by Whitney Johnson and re-reading Nudge. These are not learning assistance books, but I find the theories and concepts to be very applicable to the profession.

Other than, I’ll be watching lots of football!

Leonard Geddes Business Owner, The LearnWell Projects
Tel: 1-866-337-3030 <tel:>
[log in to unmask] |www.thelearnwellprojects.com <http://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/>

 <https://twitter.com/@learnwelledu> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leonard-geddes/62/aa4/424/> <https://www.facebook.com/thelearnwellprojects?ref=hl&bookmark_t=page>