From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jermaine Privott
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 9:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: To Whom Do Your Tutors Report?

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you all well and preparing for the semester's end.

Our office is going through a small restructure.

One component, "tutor reporting"  needs a refocus.

Question: To Whom do your tutors report?  D, AD, TC or GA?

Obviously, TC is the preferred reporting structure, but in the absence of....

Any good thoughts or advice on the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA

Director

Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program

Sage College of Albany

140 New Scotland Avenue

Albany, NY 12208

(518) 292-1764

(518) 292-1803 (Fax)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.