From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Silverman
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please Help - Looking for Successful Students

Our research project, Student Voices, is moving forward. Please check out some of the Student Voices we have already heard by going to www.trppassociates.com and clicking on the Student Voices link.

We continue to look for students who have been challenged academically and who have succeeded or are now in the process of successfully completing their coursework.  Please help us by suggesting students for project. The purpose of the research is to collect information about what factors contributed to their success and the implication this has for our practice.

Those who participate will be asked to record a short description of their experience that will be part of a series of podcasts. The interview content will be connected to theory and research for discussion. The podcasts will then be linked to our website www.trppassociates.com and used in a blog available to educators as a resource for best practice.

Students will be asked to give permission for their names and institutional affiliation to be used or they may request to be anonymous. We will provide each participant with a certificate of participation that they may choose to use in their resumes.

We hope you have good student candidates for this project. Please let us know “off list” by replying to us at our emails below, and we will discuss the process for connecting with them.

Thank you!

Sharon Silverman

Martha Casazza