From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meier, Lonna
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutors in Classrooms

Has anyone on the list serve provided tutors to assist faculty in the classroom as a model of supplemental instruction?

[BSC logo]

Lonna Meier
Coordinator, Academic Support Services
Bismarck State College
PO Box 5587
Bismarck ND 58506-5587
701-224-5671

Office Hours: Monday-Thursday  8:00 am-5:00 pm
                             Friday  8:00 am-4:00 pm