From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leonard Geddes
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What are you planning to read over the break?

I just started reading Saundra’s book — Teach Students How to Learn: Strategies You Can Incorporate into Any Course to Improve Student Metacognition, Study Skills, and Motivation, published by Stylus — and am loving it!

Leonard Geddes Business Owner, The LearnWell Projects
Tel: 1-866-337-3030 <tel:>
[log in to unmask] |www.thelearnwellprojects.com <http://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/>

 <https://twitter.com/@learnwelledu> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leonard-geddes/62/aa4/424/> <https://www.facebook.com/thelearnwellprojects?ref=hl&bookmark_t=page>