We have recently invested in a new software called Read and Write Gold.  We are piloting it this semester.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keira M. Hambrick
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Audio Textbooks

Greetings!

We provide Kurzweil and show students how to listen to PDF files. Kurzweil conversion is offered only to those with documented disabilities, but we're happy to teach anyone how to use the reading function in Adobe for the PDFs.

All the best,

Keira M. Hambrick, M.A.
Academic Support Coordinator
Academic Resource Center