Our university has a very generous site license for Read and Write Gold, available for all
faculty, staff, and students. Students with disabilities impacting reading may request their
books through our office of disability services, but others on campus have had luck
accessing their books by googling the ISBN or scanning the portions of the text they need.
The program reads anything in digital format, so research articles, web pages, PDFs and
Word documents are accessible as well.

_
Marianne Mauss | the MARC at Clarke University | Director of Academic Resource and
Disability Services
1550 Clarke Drive | Dubuque, IA  52001 | Phone:  563.588.8107 | Fax:  563.584.8682 |
Email: [log in to unmask]